34. This one is a little unusual in that some people might recommend that its purpose not be discussed in polite company:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/harnett65/Album11/pic34a.jpg
Rob
#30 looks like a can opener
On 10/30/2010 11:31 AM, Rob H. wrote:

It does look like one but it was made for another purpose.
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:05:20 -0400, Rob H. wrote:

Generic sheet metal cutter, ancestor of the nibbler?
Thanks, Rich

It isn't for use on metal.
On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:37:57 -0400, Rob H. wrote:

Thanks. I just now saw "wire stripper" by $OTHER_POSTER, and I wanna change my vote. ;-)
Cheers! Rich

#32 is used to strip corn from the ears for canning or for those of us who can't bite it from the ear for one reason or another .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

Correct

30: is a wire stripper
31: is a type of hand operated vise
32: has been answered
33: is a home made overhead candle holder
34: is part of an easel stand

Both incorrect

Yes, it's for holding candles but it's for a very particular use, the word 'overhead' could be considered correct but a more specific term would be better

Nope

Must not be any scandahoovians here!
How about on the head -- St. Lucys day.
WayneJ

Yes, it's a Lucia crown, worn on St. Lucy's day, as seen here:
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=lucia+crown&rlz 3GGGL_enUS228US228&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw96&bihb0
Rob H. wrote:

Looks sort of like an old seam ripper. May even be a bag ripper.

I use mine as a nutcracker.

Used to remove corn kernels from the cob.

Candle chandelier?

????
--
Steve W.

Nope
Yep, it's a nut cracker

Correct
Partially correct

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:11:48 -0400, Steve W. wrote:

A pee chute for liberated women? ;-)
Cheers! Rich

Wooden speculum for ummmm - you know.

Correct! Except it's for use by a man who wants to keep his shoes dry. It's called a boot saver and was also used as a cane.
Rob
On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 06:10:29 -0400, Rob H. wrote:

LOL!
Many years ago, I saw an article in Hustler Mag, about some little funnel-thing somebody was marketing to enable women to pee at a urinal; there was a pic (from behind) of some woman standing at a urinal using this little device.
I don't think it ever caught on. ;-)
Thanks! Rich
Rich Grise wrote the following:

I only read Hustler for the pictures. :-) First, it would have to be used in the Men's room. No urinals in the Woman's room. Secondly, it would have to be washed afterwards, unless it is disposable. Lastly, unless it was a foldable paper funnel, where would it be kept between visits?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
willshak wrote: ) Rich Grise wrote the following: )> On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 06:10:29 -0400, Rob H. wrote: )>
)>> )>>> A pee chute for liberated women? ;-) )>>> )>> Correct! Except it's for use by a man who wants to keep his shoes dry. )>> It's called a boot saver and was also used as a cane. )>> )>> )> LOL! )> )> Many years ago, I saw an article in Hustler Mag, about some little )> funnel-thing somebody was marketing to enable women to pee at a urinal; )> there was a pic (from behind) of some woman standing at a urinal using )> this little device. )> )> I don't think it ever caught on. ;-) )> )> Thanks! )> Rich )> )> )> ) ) I only read Hustler for the pictures. :-) ) First, it would have to be used in the Men's room. No urinals in the ) Woman's room. ) Secondly, it would have to be washed afterwards, unless it is disposable. ) Lastly, unless it was a foldable paper funnel, where would it be kept ) between visits?
http://www.shewee.com /
SaSW, Willem