What is it? Weekend Edition 5

Page 2 of 2

looks like a lever-action hole cutter of some sort.
appears to have about a 1" diamond-point bit. For going through bark, etc. to install a sap tap on a sugar maple?
If I was in a facituous mood, I'd suggest it was for _miniture_ golf greens.

"Fisher Controls" is still in Marhalltown, Iowa. Drop them a line. They're a big player in electical/pneumatic/hydraulic control systems
It's probably associated with a medium-to-high pressure steam system.
Possibly some sort of over-pressure relief valve.
Possibly a pressure-transformer.
Probably "something else". <grin>