What is it? CLX

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 17:31:05 -0500, "R.H."
<snip>

Hi Rob,
I tried it again today and the larger image loads just fine. Yesterday I was getting an image that said "image not available" from the google link when I clicked on the thumbnail. I've seen similar before from google and then retrieved the tiff image from the US Patent site without any trouble. It isn't perfect, but a real handy tool most of the time.
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b