What ever happened to the Duke?

I know Keith is here all the time, The master. The leader. Its the man's job.
But how did the Duke become the Uni?
Spurious minds want to know.
BigBro from WN
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 08:46:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net (Jim Dolan) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

let me tell you the story of. . . i scarcely have the breath to speak it,,,, El Guano, but no,,,it is not my tail to tell
i can paste the original here,,,but DAGS for it.
Traves
On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 04:39:21 -0500, Traves W. Coppock <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> Crawled out of the shopand said. . .:

GARRRR...what a dipshit i feel like,,, that should read "El Guapo" El Guano is Mr. Watsons BT3K. . .
many many apologies Keeter
Traves
There's some what thinks you were right the first time.
"Traves W. Coppock" <newsgroups-AT-farmvalleywoodworks-DOT-com> wrote in message

Dear Spurious:
The Duke has more than 2,300 woodworking urls in file, but Google trumped him so most folks just look there. Also JOTE (misspelling is deliberate) has done a great job of posting links. Further also, Keeter has been so busy at work that it leaves him little time for anything but attending several auctions and estate sales every week. He is said to have a family.
Bob

www.owwm.com