Warco Mortice Atachment

Does anyone have/use the WARCO Mortice Attachment? I have just bought one and can't for the life of me work out how to use it. Sight of the instructions would be really useful.
Cheers
Brian

It looks similar to other mortise attachments. You might download the user manual for delta attachment at www.deltawoodworking.com
Bob
Maybe ask the mfg for a manual?
You can contact Warco by any of the following
e-mail - snipped-for-privacy@warco.co.uk
Phone - 01428 682929
Fax - 01428 685870/685812
Mail - Warren Machine Tools Warco House Fisher Lane Chiddingfold Surrey GU8 4TD
Thanks for the help. Actually asked Warco and they say they haven't one in stock.
Brian
Tadder wrote:

It look's identical to the Grizzly Tools mortising attachment. Here's a link to their manual.
http://images.grizzly.com/grizzlycom/manuals/G1083_m.pdf?
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA