Veneer question

I recently came by over 150 sq. feet of burl veneer very inexpensively. I've never worked with veneer before and was wondering if there is a good book or something on the subject of working with it that might make the process a bit simpler. At this point I don't even know what glue to use and what might be the appropriate way of dealing with some small voids in the burl.

I also haven't actually planned any project to use this stuff, it was just too good a deal to pass up.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass

musials

Constantine's has books, materials, etc.

's dandies v3.06... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

Yep on JoeWoodworker. I recently ordered materials for pump, bag etc. from Joe. Completed pump build in a weekend. I have pressed 4 or 5 panels so far following the articles on his site and everything has worked perfectly. Its now one of my favorite tools. Joe

Reply to
joedog90045

Good info, thanks. Vacuum veneering is probably off in the future somewhere, if ever, but I can think of a couple of projects where it would be ideal. Meanwhile it is hammer and roller time.

thanks to all for their input.

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass