veneer

Picked up about 6-7,000 square feet of veneer yesterday with another guy from my woodworking club. About 5,000 sq. ft. of it is flat cut red oak that run's 14"-16" wide and 10 feet long. The rest is walnut, burl walnut, crotch walnut, maple, Honduran mahogany, and other hardwoods. The 3,000+ sq foot pile of oak in my shop is shown on ABPW. There is a trivial amount of splitting on the untrimmed edges... after trimming there is 12"-14"X10' of good clean veneer left from each piece. We're going to sort through the rest of the veneer and spilt it up. The burl and crotch walnut is very nice and the pieces are 14"-18" wide and 4'-6' long. Oh, did I mention that this was free. :-)

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

On 7/3/2005 10:29 AM John Grossbohlin mumbled something about the following:

You suck :)

Reply to
Odinn