useing veneer

I have not used veneer before, but the project that I'm working on is a jewlrey box, it will have a curved lid and I thought that if veneer was used on the ends it might hide the seem of the strips where they join the sides, should I apply veneer to both sides or just the out side, the ends will be 1/2" thick, any input will be great.

Reply to
merlynof09

Sometimes it is suggested to apply veneer to both sides of a substrate to equalize the tension and keep things from warping. I would only really worry about this on a very large area of an unsupported and thin substrate.

Sounds like your decision is design based so your preference should rule.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com