Type of paint

Hi. I'm making a small rocking horse for a 2 year old child. I want to paint it and wondered if anyone on the forum could help me with, type of paint etc. This is my first project in toys. Regards .John

Reply to
john

I'd prime it and use spray paint. If it was not feasable to spray, I'd use enamel. All paints today are OK with kids once cured.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Hi, Thanks for all the help I received from the new line. I'm experimenting painting it by hand with Lacquer and Enamel. Right now though I'm in the middle of carving the head. This is a first to me, so wish me luck :o) Regards.John

Reply to
john