Today's Boat Gloat

I finished the detailing on my boat furniture. I will be taking it out on the water today as a celebration. I posted some pictures of the finished results along with details about how I did everything.

Take a look:

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

There is a way to block him and to complain about it. GO TO DIZUN.COM at the top left side is an ABUSE link click on that for more info\

Rich

the water today

Reply to
searcher1