Today's Boat Gloat

I finished the detailing on my boat furniture. I will be taking it out on the water today as a celebration. I posted some pictures of the finished results along with details about how I did everything.
Take a look:
http://tinyurl.com/2f54o
dave
There is a way to block him and to complain about it. GO TO DIZUN.COM at the top left side is an ABUSE link click on that for more info\
Rich

the water today

with details