The grandfather clock in the White House Oval Office

Hello all! I am thinking of what woodworking project I should start on this fall, I have a wall clock that I haven't finished yet so I guess I will start of with that.
But after that I am thinking of starting on a grandfather clock, and the one in the White House Oval Office seems like a beautiful work of art.
Anyone that knows if there are drawing and/or detailed photographs of that available somewhere? Anything available on the history of the clock?
There is a 360 panoramic view available of the Oval Office on the White House web site but that does not give away much...
Thanks in advance! /Rikard
I don't know anything about it but now I'm intrigued. Building one could be quite a project. Any info out there?

Turns out I caught an episode of Ripley's the other night where a professional model maker has spent four decades modeling the White House and its contents. They said he had been to the White House "hundreds of times" and he takes lots of pictures.
It is called the Tiny White House. It is in Clearmont, FL and is billed as the world's most accurate scale model. The man is named John Zweifel. They said he doesn't charge admission to see the miniature so I gather he is approachable.
I have an .mpg recording of the show: 3:00 - 47.6MB. I also might have a friend of a friend that works in the White House as a staffer.
Dave

This page has an actual phone number of a person who can tell you more and send you pictures.
http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu/pressreleases/whmin_PR_06_17_02.html
Yes, you can thank me later. Also, please post any info you come upon as I will now be obsessed with my own clock.
Dave