table saw gear lube that can hold up to MDF dust?

I'm cutting lots of MDF on my contractor table saw right now. I don't have a dust collection system. I cleaned and lubed everything before starting this project, but I'm not even a third of the way through and the gears for raising/lowering/tilting the blade are so gummed up I can't turn them.
Anyone have suggestions for a lube that can hold up to this unbelievably dusty environment?
I've tried:
hard beeswax -- didn't really work as a lube paste wax -- worked very briefly but dried out before I even started cutting lithium grease -- worked well as a lube but attracts dust like mad white lithium spray - this worked so-so as a lube, but also attracts dust like crazy
Thanks for any suggestions!!
you might want to try dri slide
http://www.ipnews.com/archives/fluids/aug99/cardinal_pwr_pro_swm.htm
CC

Clean out gears, then spray with open chain gear lube which is basically graphite which dries on gears.
Lew

I clean the gears with brake cleaner to get all the grease out. I have sprayed the gears with Top Cote. I would imagine any dry lube would work well, graphite dust should work well, the stuff you inject into lock cylinders. Laguna Tools recommends a Teflon type lube. I have used Triflon with good success.
Graphite grease, definitely.
On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 05:12:46 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@pookmail.com wrote (in article

Yeah, the grease is the problem, graphite or not it attracts dust.
Leon wrote:

Dry graphite lubes are available such as Krylon Sprayon Dry Graphite Lube.
http://www.kpg-industrial.com/products/dry_graphite_lube /
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
On Mar 5, 12:12am, snipped-for-privacy@pookmail.com wrote:

bar and chain oil
On Mar 4, 10:12pm, snipped-for-privacy@pookmail.com wrote:

It's like a bicycle chain, more important to keep clean than to actually make a dynamic film on the moving parts. So, I just painted some melted paraffin (candle wax) onto the gears and screws, then warmed it with a hot air gun (propane torch would work) to get it to liquefy and penetrate. Work the motions a few times through the full range, and it should last quite a while.