SWMBO & F.A.R.T.'s

My wife is in to quilting big time. It seems most women in the quilting newsgroup F.A.R.T. That is Fabric Acquisition Road Trip. Does your SWMBO F.A.R.T. a lot too?

(To send e-mail, remove NOSPAM from address)

Reply to
Brandystew

Yep, my wife FARTS at least 30 times a year.

Mike G.

Reply to
Mike

Be respectful, now! Everyone knows that ALL wooddorker's SWMBO's are elegant, dainty, obedient creatures, with hearts of gold and a ready willingness to loosen the purse strings for any tool wishes of her manly sawyer.

Reply to
Swingman

In spades.

We find that there are alot of parallels between quilting an woodworking. She refers to her fabric inventory as her "stash". It's the only well-organized closet in the house.

I don't keep much of a wood inventory, but I make up for that in tooling :-)

-Steve

Reply to
Stephen M

No, she doesn't even FARD. Tom Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom

Women do not Belch Women do not Snore and Women do not Fart.

Therefore, they must BITCH or they will blow up.

(don't tell my wife I said that)

-Dan

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

Wife is one of those. Another acronym they like is SEX (Stash Enhancing Experiences). I like SEX too.

A number of years ago, when I was much broker, Wife and I were at a lumber yard and saw some fantastically figured board of a species I can no longer remember. She asked if I was going to buy it, and I told her that I didn't have any plans for it and I didn't have a place to store it. She said I'd make a lousy quilter.

Since then, I've added a lot of lumber storage, and I've managed to fill it all.

David creator of the QuiltQuariam (Tm Larry)

Reply to
J Pagona aka Y.B.

My dear old departed father once told me "Women do not fart".

They "Poot"...

Philski

Dan Valleskey wrote:

Reply to
Philski

TMI, definitely TMI*.

*Too Much Information
Reply to
Mark & Juanita

My wife FARTS all the time,,, once a year all the fabric stores in the twin cities have some kinda "shop till ya drop" deal, and then her aunt, mother, and sister drive up from wisconsin, an they all FART for the entire weekend. hell i don't think a week goes by that she wont FART on the way home from work at least twice... sometimes she wants me to FART with her, but i would rather BELTCH (buy every little tool, and chrome hardware)

PS if your SWMBO is at all like mine, her "stash" if sewn together, would be big enough to tarp a battleship for winter storage!

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock