Suggested safety material for the "Most dangerous tool in shop"

I take blood thinners to keep from having a severe stroke. What I fear most is getting a serious cut in the shop and then bleeding out before reaching the hospital. You folks who are in a similar situation might want to look at "QuickClot" , it is a new material that, when put on a wound, will make the blood clot.
Walter H. Klaus
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Not to mention that some of us have to be on the second floor of our home for a decent cellular signal. I have no cellular service in my basement shop.
Barry
On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 21:54:58 GMT, "Walter H. Klaus"

you better be seriously cut before you use that stuff... burns like the dickens, and not real fun to get cleaned out of a wound.
DAMHIKT
Traves "squarefinger" Coppock