Stroke sander belt length

I have a "bunch" of 6" wide stroke sander belts in 305" (20 or so) and

335" length (90 or so) and a few in 144" length (12 or so).

Does anyone on this forum have a use for these things???

Does anybody know if there is a way to "shorten" the longer belts by cutting and regluing? I searched the archives but could not find any information on resizing sanding belts.

Reply to
tlc...

Please try my web site - Hints & Tips - How to join sanding belts

Jeff G

Reply to
Jeff Gorman