Stroke sander belt length

I have a "bunch" of 6" wide stroke sander belts in 305" (20 or so) and 335" length (90 or so) and a few in 144" length (12 or so).
Does anyone on this forum have a use for these things???
Does anybody know if there is a way to "shorten" the longer belts by cutting and regluing? I searched the archives but could not find any information on resizing sanding belts.

Please try my web site - Hints & Tips - How to join sanding belts
Jeff G
--
Jeff Gorman, West Yorkshire, UK
email : Username is amgron