Stopped by Forrest today.

I stopped by Forrest today.
They did a quick check of my blade, and the plate was out pretty far... They'll have to hammer it back..
The shop is amazing. Old school, nothing new school there.
Lots and lots of machines. Everything is done by hand. More impressive when you think the volume they do by hand.
On Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:10:32 -0400, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

Did you get the full factory tour with Doug? I got that tour a few years ago and walked out with a Forrest hat, too.
On 7/25/2012 6:53 PM, tommyboy wrote:

BTW if you want a new Forrest blade, get them now.. They are going up in price. I think he said $27 more or it will cost $127... can't remember which.
The price of materials especially the brazing rods.. I think it was nickel has sky rocketed. So they have to raise the price next month.