Sometimes, Ya Just Need To Slow Down And Wait A Minute

Page 2 of 2
Don't get carried away now.
--
Jeff P.

"A ship carrying blue paint collided with a ship carrying red paint. The
Silvan wrote:

Given what I learned over the last two days (lay and wait/something better will come along), I turned her down.
I understand Robin Hartl isn't busy these days?
UA100

I saw this episode before.
It was different when Rod Serling told it...