Sliding Dovetails on Long Boards?

Anyone know how to cut a sliding dovetail on a long board (6'). I usually use my router table, but the board will hit the ceiling this time when stood on end. Special jig with router in hand?
In a back issue of Woodsmith you will find how to build a router table that holds the router verticle. They used it for making mortise & tenon joints, I use it for making sliding dovetails. It works great. Good luck. Mike
snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com wrote:

Temporary version for one-time use: Lay the router table on its back.

Some data here at the DeWalt Link:
http://www.dewalt.com/us/articles/article.asp?Site=woodworking&IDQ1
stoutman wrote:

usually
when stood

Maybe take your router table outside. Sam