Should I feel bad about this

Page 2 of 4
Oh lookie here ya'll he done went and questioned my morals!
Lol
Jim

you posed a question which I took as an invitation for response and no...I only called upon you to question your own morals as opposed to seeking validation...jerk
I think he was sort-of "kidding" Tony D.

I was just kidding. Dammit man if you cant take a joke you are most definitely in the wrong group Mel.
Take a pill and calm down.
Jim

sorry...i was a wee bit touchy you might say
Group hug????
mel wrote:

Have you ever been to a woodworker's show or demonstration? Just look at us as a group. That would be one big belly bustin' hug! Ed
NOT a very pretty mental picture. Reminds me of a group of "WOODBADGE" types at Scout camp.
DexAZ
wrote in message

On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 05:44:30 GMT, "James D Kountz"

The price of commercial incompetence is financial loss.
It's their fault if they train their staff so poorly, even if you didn't go out of your way to try and correct them. -- Do whales have krillfiles ?
I'd go back and get some more for yourself. If the price rings up the same,clean them out. Don't mention the previous sale.

-------------------8<------------

Yes, it's called baleen.
Steve
You should feel terrible about not saying, "This is all I could carry to the register, I need some help getting the rest of the maple."
That's pretty much what I did when the cashier AND the store manager insisted that the T&G cedar ($5.98) was pine carsiding ($3.29).
James D Kountz wrote:

--
Larry G. Laminger
http://woodworks.laminger.com

I'd go stock up on maple before they fire the incompetent cashier!

It may have had the wrong sku labels on it. At my local HDs, if they scan something that is priced in lineal feet, the register prompts them to input the number of feet I'm buying so it can calculate the price.
--
Mike Iglesias Email: snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926

Definetly don't feel bad. In fact, that's highly gloatable. So let me be the first to say, you suck.
Warmest regards,
Kevin B

Thanks Kevin!!
My first gloat........."I feel good da na na na na na na".............
Jim

You should feel bad! Bad James! Bundle it up, ship it to me, and I will give you absolution. ;-)
    mahalo,     father jo4hn (just ask my kids)
The Associated Press Updated: 11:24 a.m. ET Jan.
"The Home Depot said Friday it will spend $3.7 billion in 2004 to modernize its stores, upgrade technology and open 175 new stores...
...plans to branch out and improve efforts such as at-home services, tool rental centers and the company Web site...
... 'The Home Depot is creating dynamic stores through our offering of innovative and distinctive products, store modernization efforts and investments in technology and store associates',and especially our scanning technology. It seems that we have a LARGE amount of maple this is unaccounted for in our twice-yearly inventory.........