Shopsmith study course

I sold my Shopsmith 10 years ago and just found a loose-leaf binder entitled "self study course for Shopsmith power tool woodworking system." If you'd like to have it, I will send it your way for the cost of postage (figure about $8-$10).
Funny the stuff that appears out of nowhere when you're packing to move. I anticipate finding at least six tape measures and a box worth of pencils.
Larry
On Thu, 4 Aug 2016 17:05:29 -0700 (PDT)

also a good chance to down size