Shopsmith study course

I sold my Shopsmith 10 years ago and just found a loose-leaf binder entitled "self study course for Shopsmith power tool woodworking system." If you'd like to have it, I will send it your way for the cost of postage (figure about $8-$10).

Funny the stuff that appears out of nowhere when you're packing to move. I anticipate finding at least six tape measures and a box worth of pencils.

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop

also a good chance to down size

Reply to
Electric Comet

replying to Gramps' shop, Jason KORAH wrote: Any chance you still have this?

Reply to
Jason KORAH