Scary Sharp(tm) Explained

I have been in one of my "sharpen tools" moods lately and have sharpened the irons from several recently acquired old planes and some chisels. I decided to add a page to my website explaining my interpretation of the Scary Sharp(tm) system. You can get to it by clicking on the link on my sharpening page.
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/sharpen.html
--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65 /

All I get is a "page not found" on either of your pages. Ed
wrote in message

That's all I get also.
Fred