rockhard tabletop finish

I have a quart of rock hard tabletop varnish. It's suggested to be thinned with a proprietary reducer only. Would it mix with tung and linseed to make a rub on build up type finish? I could linseed, shellac and then topcoat with the rock hard and rub it out but my concern is a misfit and cracking. It's going on curly maple, aniline dyed. Thanks much
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (BErney1014) wrote:

For years now, I've mixed Behlen's Rock Hard Tabletop Varnish with hardware store mineral spirits, naptha, linseed oil and 100% tung oil - generally not all at the same time. No problems whatsoever.