Re: The Wreck only big enough for one Dave....not BAD - TROLL

The snipped post was not from Dave Balderstone, but from our resident troll.
I first read it as Dave is on my "watch" list & thought: "This doesn't sound like Dave. He has more sense than that." Checked the headers, & yup, dizum.com again.
Yeah this one is spelled with an i instead of an L.

I didn't even see it, as my kill file gets anything from dizum.
Ho hum... This idiot really has no imagination at all, does it?
--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?