Re: Mission End Tables

Very very very nice
I've seen one once. The table had a small edge that folded up to form an edge around the top. the legs spread out in an arc and then when a lever or pin was pulled you could raise the top up to 30" height and drop down the edge rails to form a table you could pull chairs up to... been looking for the design but cant find it anywhere. My cousins husband got it in an antique shop years ago.
Lee Hall snipped-for-privacy@satx.rr.com
HeavyBreather wrote:

Is this what you are referring to:
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/showdetl.cfm?offerings_id#18&objectgroup_id 5&catid&DID=6