Re: filtering aniline dye?

mttt wrote:

A coffee filter should do the trick.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
I use the same paper cone filters with the mesh at the bottm that I use for Lacquer or anything else I'm putting in my gun. I get them in bulk when I buy Lacquer, etc from the Wood Finish Supply folks @ http://www.liberonsupply.com/liberon.html . BTW, the owner guy there is one of the most knowledgeable people I've spoken with about finishing.
BW

I've used cheesecloth with water-based aniline dye several times. It works great and I had no problems.
--
There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.