Re: Driftwood

"exploding whale" or something and download the clip! It is a riot.
Digger
On 28 Jul 2003, Rob Stokes spake unto rec.woodworking:

    I heard this story just yesterday, couldn't believe it. First thing this morning, put "exploding whale" into google, and sho'nuff, first link:
http://perp.com/whale /
Read the Dave Barry column, if nothing else.
Scott
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:
snip

OOOOO Rob, Dem treehuggin, PETA (Dats people eating tasty animals round these parts,,*G*) folks are gonna come and have a sit in on your lawn
Traves
On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:28:02 -0500, Traves W. Coppock

My fav bumper sticker::
"I Love whales;- They taste so good"
(The love thing is a red heart shape, of course)
Aren't those stickers cute? One of these days, I swear, I'm going to have a bunch of stickyback pictures of a wood screw made, and paste over as many of those kinds of stickers (even those with two pictures, one of a heart and one of a collie) as I can....

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:32:35 GMT, "Bubba"

Bloody excellent!! Reminds of the old adage that polis ought to have stamped into their one braincell:
"Don't just do something! Stand there!"
Barry Lennox