Re: Delta table saw

Unless you're looking for a "collector's item" or just like smaller saws, I wouldn't go with a nine inch table saw. They are a _lot_ smaller than a 10" table saw. Also, in my opinion, 300 bucks for that saw is about three times what it's worth.

Best Regards, Phil
Living In The Woods of Beautiful Bonney Lake, Washington