Re: belt sander eats belts, why?

If I may...
furl; mortice and tendon; molding; and, mutton (as in window part).
Luigi Zanasi wrote: big snippages.
Luigi, I wonder if you could advice me on proper bowell turning?
UA100
On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:18:33 GMT, Unisaw A100

oye Kevin...if your bowells arrent turning correctly, try milk of magnesia
HEHE
Traves
I dunno where you guys got you're edumacation for, but as eye can sea, ewe all got a knead four more of it. Knot a dam won of ewe can apply the proper punkuation when ewe type!
Dam publik edumacation system - they'll git you every thyme!
Jumz
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Hear I was going to ask you for some advise on a rooter I was going to sale, but I see your a wiseass.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.BARF
Oops my did ever start something with my morning spelling. I guess I was several cups shot that morning. Spell check chose a word or two but I guess I have to not rely too much on this machine to know what I am thinking. But on the other hand it did start an entertaining thread.
You got bad platen, GET A grafite (graphite) covered platen......................You search for it. Belt sanders are an art to deal with. They won't do damage to your work if you don't lean on them. Let the weight of the sander do the work. They FLOAT on the surface, just guide them. LET go of the sander and hold loose...................It's a ZEN thing !