Question for UnisawA100

Hey Keith, I was reading the thread on the new Unisaw table being off flat by a few thousands here and there. I was wondering how the quality compares to a table made in the 30's or 40's. I doubt one would find a NOS table for comparison anywhere but how has your old beast held up??
Mark and Kim Smith wrote:

You could query the OWWM forum but not knowing the history of most machines might make the findings illegitimate, i.e., it's use and abuse hasn't been documented.
Mine? It's all over the place. I have one wing that tips up a few red cubic hairs, the top has all sorts of gouges, there's even a crack in the apron.
Me? It doesn't bother me.
UA100, who thinks some people oughtta maybe try and find better ways to worry about stuff...
UA100 notes:

Or maybe find better stuff to worry about?
Charlie Self "Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken
Charlie Self wrote:

This is how I do time while nursing the flu. Pondering such things as how Unisaws make the world go 'round!