Poster needs advice

I apologise for getting off-topic, but I post to this group a lot and embarassingly I don't know how to make a hyperlink to a website in a new message. I'd go to an html site with the question but they don't seem to like basic questions much and I'd probably get a condescending reply from some Oscar Wilde type, if anything. I know its something very simple but haven't been able to find a source for the information.

thanx

Ed Davidson

Reply to
BUB 209

See if adding the < and > either side of the url helps.

As in

JJ

Reply to
Jeremy Goodwin