Ping - Morris... web page 3D solution?

You mentioned 3D modeling for your web pages once before. This may be something you want to check out:
http://finnrudolph.de/JavaScriptObject /
Interesting ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Indeed. I wonder if that's what Google uses in their SketchUp 3D Warehouse.
Swingman wrote:

Very interesting, indeed! From looking (only) at the linked page, this comes a lot closer to the solution I've been looking for...
Thank you!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Excellent! Swing raises the bar, you agree to jump over it, and we get to be the judges. ;)
RicodJour wrote:

You mean that you haven't already been doing that? If you come to my web site, it's exactly what's expected of you!
:-|
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

You're welcome ... if you don't mind, and you decide to pursue it, let us know how it works out.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

The exact same thing is done with the "Sketchup Web Exporter" freely downloadable at http://sketchup.google.com/download/plugins.html .
Larry
Larry wrote:

Yep ... we discussed that plug-in here at few months back ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08