PING Morris

Thunk you might like this.

Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts?

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3336.bay.webtv.net:

How does the driver see the road in front of the thing? Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and we made go-karts and mini bikes using started moters and old batteries.

Reply to
Smaug Ichorfang

Maybe it tilts down for parking and tilts flat to make a roof for riding?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Mon, Nov 12, 2007, 9:11am snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (J.=A0Clarke) doth sayeth: Maybe it tilts down for parking and tilts flat to make a roof for riding?

I was gonna let him stay confused. LMAO

JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts?

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

Maybe like the old tail dragger airplanes, they zig zag while taxiing.

Reply to
Leon

"J. Clarke" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news3.newsguy.com:

And then tilts back for takeoff?

Reply to
Smaug Ichorfang

Make is a very cool magazine. I subscribed a couple of issues back. Everything from paper craft to computer circuitry.

Highly recommended.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone