PING Morris

Thunk you might like this. http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2006/11/mystery_solar_p.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

How does the driver see the road in front of the thing? Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and we made go-karts and mini bikes using started moters and old batteries.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Smaug Ichorfang wrote:

Maybe it tilts down for parking and tilts flat to make a roof for riding?
--John
βœ–
Mon, Nov 12, 2007, 9:11am snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (J. Clarke) doth sayeth: Maybe it tilts down for parking and tilts flat to make a roof for riding?
I was gonna let him stay confused. LMAO
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT
Add pictures here
βœ–

And then tilts back for takeoff?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Maybe like the old tail dragger airplanes, they zig zag while taxiing.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Make is a very cool magazine. I subscribed a couple of issues back. Everything from paper craft to computer circuitry.
Highly recommended.
http://improve-usenet.org /
βœ–