OT Pinewood Derby Gloat

Although I had nothing to do with building his car(other than advising his dad) my grandson, Brady, did good yesterday for 'his' first try at making a pinewood derby car in cub scouts. The picture pretty well says it all.
http://home.mchsi.com/~lawlhote/race-trophies.jpg
Larry
Looks like a very happy Scout!
--
Rumpty

and if you could only see grandpa....priceless....
Bob S.