Odd Client Question (longish?)

For some reason, some people just can't figure out that you have to earn a certain amount of $ for every hour you put in. They will drive you nuts as they try to make up their minds.

I have decided I would be better off fishing than dealing with some people.

Walt C

Reply to
Walt Cheever

hi Tattooed, sounds like you've got a "grinder" on your hands there and you'd be best off just raising the price to $1600 (or more). He'll either pay it or go away, and it might be better if he went away! Check this article:

Jedd Haas

for sure... life is too short for high maintenance clients..... If they don't want to pay for custom furniture, send 'em to Walmart and find another client..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis