Not in the market for one, but...

Sears is selling the DeWalt 735 for $369. Isn't that a heck of a good deal?

Dave

Reply to
David

Yes that is a good price; but it is not on their website or sunday circular. Did you see it in a store?

Reply to
Toller

Cite, please?

shows the DW735 at $499.99, just as expected. Where did you see it for $369? (That *would* be a *very* good price, if it's for real.)

They're selling the 734 at $379.99... maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Reply to
Doug Miller

In the store, today! I read it "up close" to be sure it wasn't a price tag for something else. That's the cheapest I've seen it. I have no idea how long it'll stay at that price. Since I wasn't buying one, I didn't hunt down a salesperson to ask particulars.

Dave

Reply to
David

I saw a DW735R for sale (not at sears) for around that price. A refurb.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root