Need plans for a Deathbed

I am getting old and soon my time will be up. I want to prepare now. The first thing I want to build is my deathbed. Where can I get the plans?
Just email Joat, he'll help you out....

2fatty wrote:

Har-har-har-Hee-hee-hoo!
He may not help with the deathbed but he will probably tell you where to go when you're done with it.
Tom in KY, I'm not gonna' E-mail him.

Plans: Ask wife to clean the shotgun. Get into your old bed. Add one (or two) very friendly girls. Stir for ten minutes. Invite the wife in.
Dave
I just pissed myself.

LOL sounds close to the king David treatment, they should be virgins, and a sacrifice made.
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
onestepinthegrave@$hotmail$.com wrote: