My dining table design up on Instructables

Folds down to side-table size (24x48), expands to seat ten comfortably (120x48), and stows in a closet. Joe-Bob sez check out it:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Expandable-formal-dining-table-that-seats-ten-and -/
Sketchup plans included.
--
-Ed Falk, snipped-for-privacy@despams.r.us.com
http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com /
Edward A. Falk wrote:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Expandable-formal-dining-table-that-seats-ten-and -/
Very nice! What a good timing. I was looking for some kind of folding table to work in my basement. I do not have a lot of space left and this is just perfect although the one I plan to do will be a lot smaller but the concept is just amazing. I downloaded the two sketchup plans and they are very well done. Thank a lot for the good job.