My dining table design up on Instructables

Folds down to side-table size (24x48), expands to seat ten comfortably (120x48), and stows in a closet. Joe-Bob sez check out it:

plans included.

Reply to
Edward A. Falk

> Sketchup plans included.

Very nice! What a good timing. I was looking for some kind of folding table to work in my basement. I do not have a lot of space left and this is just perfect although the one I plan to do will be a lot smaller but the concept is just amazing. I downloaded the two sketchup plans and they are very well done. Thank a lot for the good job.

Reply to
Pin