motzarella.org not getting rec.norm posts?

I switched to these guys when scumcast bailed on newsgroups. Today I've tried getting posts but I keep being told that there are no new posts. Obviously, this is false. Is anyone else using these guys?
Tom Watson wrote:

I was having trouble yesterday. I went to the website and noticed they have three server addresses, plus status reports on all three. Two were acting funny, so I chose the third. That did the trick.
--

-MIKE-

Tom Watson wrote:

I do not use them, but I have been using http://www.news.astraweb.com/ since June when Time Warner dumped the newsgroups and have had no trouble at all.
Chris

They had a server & database issue about 3am their time today. They had to rebuild a database. Look on their web site, if you want more info. I had problems last night (PST), but everything seems ok now, except for a bunch of missing posts.