Mortice Chisels

A week or two ago there was a thread here with someone asking about mortise chisels. The Narex brand was discussed. I noticed Lee Valley has them on special and thought I would let everybody know since I ordered mine Sunday and they still have inventory. Price is good until Dec 15 or until out of stock.
http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?cat=1,44047&pf737
Yeah, yeah, they're not socket chisels and they're not 100 years old, but still...
Regards, Roy
On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 20:32:27 -0600, Roy wrote:

When a single heavy duty Sorby mortise chisel sells for over $50, I have to wonder about the quality of a whole set for $45. But they do look a bit heavier than what is often called a mortise chisel today.