Mortice Chisels

A week or two ago there was a thread here with someone asking about mortise chisels. The Narex brand was discussed. I noticed Lee Valley has them on special and thought I would let everybody know since I ordered mine Sunday and they still have inventory. Price is good until Dec 15 or until out of stock.

yeah, they're not socket chisels and they're not 100 years old, but still...

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

When a single heavy duty Sorby mortise chisel sells for over $50, I have to wonder about the quality of a whole set for $45. But they do look a bit heavier than what is often called a mortise chisel today.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard