More about Gel Stain

Page 2 of 2

Maybe you should clean them so you can see the letters. :-)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On Friday, September 12, 2014 12:02:56 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com wrote:

If dadiOH is like me, sometimes the KEYS are simply in the wrong place. I will be addressing this with my keyboard when I get a chance. Sadly, it might do no good as they could all be moved again, with me being the last to know!
Robert

The problem with these keyboards, made in China, is that they don't understand goot English not the least Texan. ;~)