Looking for a local sawmill RI/MA

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know of a local sawmill in either the Rhode Island or MA area. I need to replace the oak decking on one of my equipment trailers.
Thanks...Alan
--
A J Excavation, septic, sewer and water, Complete Site work, Ledge Removal
Licensed in Rhode Island and Mass. RI Lic 1268, RI Designer D1114,

or
I think That the Hardwood outlet in Enfield CT has green oak trailer decking. Keith

These guys sell oak truck decking in Enfield, CT, right over the border from MA:
<http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com/hardwood/index.shtml
Barry