Kempas Engineered Floor

Has anyone had Kempas flooring for quite a while? I purchased Kempas made by Bruce from Internet Floors. I chose Bruce Kempas cause I like the color after seeing samples at Lowes and Ace.

However, when I got wood (1,000 sq.ft.) I noticed the color was very dark cherry brown. Nothing like the samples or the picture shown at the Bruce website. I was just wondering if the wood changes to such a dark color after time. Looks like African Cherry.

Reply to
FA100