Jefferson's Revolving Bookstand

I would really like to build an exact replica of Thomas Jefferson's revolving bookstand. Anyone know where to get some plans?
See it at
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/monticellostore/110000.html
Thank you.
RAS
don't look too complicated other than the wooden hinges. those might be a bear.
--

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland

"John Smith" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message
I don't know about plans but you can see one at:
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/monticellostore/110000.html
Always willing to help, -JBB

Was this a joke, or did you miss the link in the OP?
Bob McBreen
Here is a video of the stand in action. http://www.monticello.org/house/cabinet.html
Finding a plan seems to be a tall order. I'd like to see it if anyone has one.
Dave