Jefferson's Revolving Bookstand

I would really like to build an exact replica of Thomas Jefferson's revolving bookstand. Anyone know where to get some plans?

See it at

you.

RAS

Reply to
John Smith

don't look too complicated other than the wooden hinges. those might be a bear.

Reply to
KYHighlander

I don't know about plans but you can see one at:

willing to help,

-JBB

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Was this a joke, or did you miss the link in the OP?

Bob McBreen

Reply to
RWM

Here is a video of the stand in action.

a plan seems to be a tall order. I'd like to see it if anyone has one.

Dave

Reply to
Dave