In search of 18v charger

I have a craftsman 18v saw and I need to get a charger for it. Does anyone have one they'll be willing to part with??
Thanks, Hess in NYC
yeshess wrote:

Here's a place you could buy one that would probably work:
http://hottoolprices.com/milwcdlsaccys.htm#18v
$59....
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@BARFcarolina.rr.com

Shoot, the craftsman charger is about the same price. I wasn't looking to spend that much on a charger.