HOW TO - Bent-laminate lamp: Making aending form

Ran across this while checking for something else. With all the questions lately on bending wood, figured I'd better post it.

It ain't rocket science. In fact, the only thing that IS rocket science is - rocket science! So, instead of asking questions at every single step, do a little thinking on your own, you'd be well ahead trying it on your own. If nothing else consider it a learning experience. And, if some of you would DAGS once in awhile, you could figure most of it out on your own.

DAGS - it's an acronym buys, you can look up the meaning on the web. But, for the idiots, it means Do A Google Search - DAGS.

JOAT It's not hard, if you get your mind right.

- Granny Weatherwax

Reply to
J T

Damn it. I did a cut-n-paste on the subject, and it still came out screed up. Should be, of course, Making a bending form.