hardwood in Dayton, OH

I am looking for a hardwood dealer in the area that supplies 8/4 red oak and also cypruss. Any ideas? I just went to Appalachian Millwork today, my usual hardwood store, and they are auctioning their entire inventory!!!!! Got there too late for what I wanted. I've been through the yellow pages with little success.

Thanks!

Reply to
<bhuggard

wrote in news:9kFcb.72134$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.neo.rr.com:

Somebody pointed me here before:

Casey Stamper

I just purchased over 100' bf of hard wood from Frank Miller Lumber in IN. They delivered to Columbus, OH free of charge for orders over 100'. You might want to check them out. My first order with them and thw quality of the wood is good.

Thomas

snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com wrote:

Reply to
Thomas Mitchell

Try here:

think you have to call and setup an appt. to look at their inventory. Also there is Potter's Mill in Germantown - 15317 Oxford Road - 937-

855-7110 (answering machine) Good Luck.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Try here:

think you have to call for an appt. to see their inventory. Also try Potter's Mill in Germantown - 15317 Oxford Rd. - 937-855-7110.

Good Luck.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I don't think they have cypress, but Miller Hardwood has a pretty good selection of cherry, oak, walnut, maple, ash, poplar...maybe a few others, but nothing "exotic" like cypress ;-).

You can find them on the web at

There's no minimum, and they'll let you sort through the whole stack if you're picky.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Wilcox

Post Problems...