hardwood in Dayton, OH

I am looking for a hardwood dealer in the area that supplies 8/4 red oak and also cypruss. Any ideas? I just went to Appalachian Millwork today, my usual hardwood store, and they are auctioning their entire inventory!!!!! Got there too late for what I wanted. I've been through the yellow pages with little success.
Thanks!

Somebody pointed me here before:
http://www.frankmiller.com/fm_framset.htm
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper
I just purchased over 100' bf of hard wood from Frank Miller Lumber in IN. They delivered to Columbus, OH free of charge for orders over 100'. You might want to check them out. My first order with them and thw quality of the wood is good.
Thomas
snipped-for-privacy@woh.rr.com wrote:

Try here: http://www.crlumber.com/Dlumber.htm I think you have to call and setup an appt. to look at their inventory. Also there is Potter's Mill in Germantown - 15317 Oxford Road - 937- 855-7110 (answering machine) Good Luck.
Mike
and

Try here: http://www.crlumber.com/Dlumber.htm I think you have to call for an appt. to see their inventory. Also try Potter's Mill in Germantown - 15317 Oxford Rd. - 937-855-7110.
Good Luck.
Mike
and

I don't think they have cypress, but Miller Hardwood has a pretty good selection of cherry, oak, walnut, maple, ash, poplar...maybe a few others, but nothing "exotic" like cypress ;-).
You can find them on the web at http://www.millerhardwoodlumber.com There's no minimum, and they'll let you sort through the whole stack if you're picky.
Kevin
and

Post Problems...