Garage sale glory

Veritas scraper holder: $2
http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/153367/Scraper-Holder-w-Scraper.aspx
On 6/25/2016 11:28 PM, Michael wrote:

You suck ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 6/25/2016 11:28 PM, Michael wrote:

A heck of a deal and man how that stuff has gone up in price. IIRC I paid less the $50 for the set quite a few years ago.
http://www.leevalley.com/US/gifts/page.aspx?pa448&cat=4,104,53220,61448
On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 11:28:25 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:

I got this old 2-speed Bosch for $6 at a moving sale...heavy, but it *is* powerful!
http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/BoschBSndr_zpslqotr9x3.jpg
On 6/27/2016 10:53 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

Cool!
Is that red button on top a trigger lock or speed switch or......?
On Monday, June 27, 2016 at 1:35:51 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

Hi-low.
On 6/27/2016 1:45 PM, Bob Villa wrote:

Forward and Reverse, dummy! Those card scrapers only have one speed! ;)
On 6/27/2016 10:53 AM, Bob Villa wrote:

And when it dies and you can't sand, head down to the pier, hop in your boat and go fishing. You've got a new anchor! ;)
On Monday, June 27, 2016 at 1:36:12 PM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote :

s* powerful!

otr9x3.jpg

Old stuff never dies! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯