Garage sale glory

Veritas scraper holder: $2

Michael

Swingman

A heck of a deal and man how that stuff has gone up in price. IIRC I paid less the $50 for the set quite a few years ago.

Leon

I got this old 2-speed Bosch for $6 at a moving sale...heavy, but it *is* powerful!

Bob Villa

Cool!

Is that red button on top a trigger lock or speed switch or......?

Reply to
Leon

And when it dies and you can't sand, head down to the pier, hop in your boat and go fishing. You've got a new anchor! ;)

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

Old stuff never dies! ¯\_(?)_/¯

Reply to
Bob Villa

Reply to
Bob Villa

Forward and Reverse, dummy! Those card scrapers only have one speed! ;)

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused