G. I. Mix & CO chisels

Anybody ever used chisels made by G. I. Mix & CO? Am thinking about purchasing some and wanted some input as to how well they held up.
Thanks
Ben

Hi Ben,
Never heard of it either -- then I got Patrick Leach's new tool list this morning:
http://www.supertool.com/forsale/may2007.htm
and lo and behold:
"MI70 1" corner chisel by G.I.Mix; the company's No.1 Ex., the company was one of America's best edgetool makers although most have never heard of the firm;"
Two references in the same day. What are the odds?
Dennis