G. I. Mix & CO chisels

Anybody ever used chisels made by G. I. Mix & CO? Am thinking about purchasing some and wanted some input as to how well they held up.

Thanks

Ben

Reply to
Ben

Hi Ben,

Never heard of it either -- then I got Patrick Leach's new tool list this morning:

lo and behold:

"MI70 1" corner chisel by G.I.Mix; the company's No.1 Ex., the company was one of America's best edgetool makers although most have never heard of the firm;"

Two references in the same day. What are the odds?

Dennis

Reply to
dm012902