FS; Powermatic 719A Mortiser

Selling my PM mortiser. Used one time to make 4 mortises. Includes; Manual HTC mobile base 4 piece set of Fisch chisels plus a 3/4 and a 1 inch chisel Adapters Machine is in like new condition. Located in SE Michigan. Prefer not to ship. $650.00
i'm interested in this mortiser - please email me at
mortiser @ morningwoodworks.com
thanks,
-- dz