FS--pen blanks and more

I have several boxes of various exotics for making pens, along with some Qualasole lacquer and turning supplies. I can't recall all the types, but there several varieties of rosewood (cocobolo, bocote, rosewood, etc.), black walnut, birdseye maple, wenge, redheart, kingwood, zebrawood, padauk, and more. Way over $100 worth of wood at retail. Now that I'm selling the lathe, it's gotta go for $75 OBO. We can work out the shipping.

Bob Schmall

Reply to
Bob Schmall